Island Rec & the San Juan County Fairgrounds are partnering to bring you a Drive In at the Fairgrounds on August 26th!, movie will start at dusk.
Please note, tickets should be reserved in advance. To reserve your tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Drive-In" in the subject line or call 360-378-4310. If paying at the time of reserving your space, price is $20 per car; if paying at the event cost is $25 per car.
| Coronavirus Protocols | What we are asking of you:
- If you or your family are sick or think you may have been exposed to someone that has contracted COVID-19 please stay home! We encourage carpooling ONLY with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
- Please ARRIVE EARLY at 7:45pm to ensure a parking spot. We are limiting our capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to sensitivity to light, late comers might be turned away. Walk-Ins will not be permitted.
- No campers or over-sized vehicles. Larger vehicles such as trucks, vans, SUVs and cars that have roof racks or anything that could obstruct the view will be parked towards the back area.
- Your car ignition should be in the Accessory/ Acc key position so as to not drain your battery. We recommend bringing your own battery operated radio from home if you wish not to use your vehicle’s radio. We do not have radios for rent. NO IDLING/ NO LIGHTS
- NO pets allowed.
- To help protect our guests and volunteers, face coverings that cover the mouth and nose must be worn when outside a vehicle. You must stay within the confines of your vehicle as much as possible. You may NOT sit outside of your vehicle.
- Please practice Social/Physical distancing when outside your vehicles. We have placed floor markings to help with distancing measures at the Bathrooms. Please monitor your children and LIMIT the number of people as necessary to the Restrooms.
- We are limiting the number of guests inside the restrooms to no more than 3 people. No more than 5 in line at a time. The line will form outside, with cone markers.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before entering the restrooms and after. If you have sensitive skin you may wish to bring your own.
- For the safety of the guests, no one is allowed to sit in chairs outside of their car, all attendees regardless of age must remain in their vehicle at all times, no recreational activities such as frisbee, baseball, or running is allowed. No kids running around please. Things we are doing to keep you safe: Following all health department and state recommendations for Safe Start Phase 2 practices. Our team is required to wear face coverings when they may be in contact with guests. We are adding additional cleanings and wipe downs of the restrooms and other possible touch points. We have provided additional hand sanitizing locations.