AS of 3/24/2020: We have rescheduled our Spring Flea & Craft Market to Saturday, June 27th 9am-1pm!
Are you a local artisan or have a garage full of gems you've been meaning to part with? Sign up today!
SET UP: Open evening before Flea & Craft Market Friday, June 26th from 5:00-7:00pm to set-up booth spaces. Building will be locked overnight. Doors will be open to Vendors @ on day of Flea & Craft Market, please be ready to sell at 9:00 am sharp on Saturday, June 27th. Load-out is from 1:00-2:00 pm. Please plan accordingly.
- All vendors must sign contract/waiver between the San Juan County Fairgrounds and Vendor (Terms & Conditions below); or agree to terms and conditions electronically.
- No refund for cancellations/no-shows. Fees are non-transferable to other market days.
- Vendors will be invoiced upon receipt of application. Checks can be mailed to:
SJC Fairgrounds, PO BOX 1094, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
If you have questions, please contact the office at: 360.378.4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and click blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of form.
PREPARE FOR SUCCESS!
- LOAD-IN/OUT EFFICIENTLY– there will be TWO opportunities to load your items in. Friday (June 26th) 5pm-7pm and Saturday (Market Day, June 27th) from 7am until 9am. Consider attending the early Friday load-in so you have time to bring additional items in the morning and “merchandise” your booth display.
- Heavy items bring a dolly/hand truck if you have one.
- A little bit of merchandising goes a long way!
- DISPLAYS COUNT, bring in a small end table to add some levels to your display. Table cloths are nice touch, but not required.
- Have a minute with no customers? Re arrange items on tables!
- Don’t sit in front of merchandise you want to sell.
- Get your cashbox/change apron ready for the weekend! Amount and denominations is up to you depending on what you’re selling. Remember that banks are closed on Saturdays and the Fair does not provided change.
- Price tags help, and priced areas are great too! Consider a “$1 dollar, this section” table.
- LARGE item you don’t want to bring? If you have a large item you want to sell, like a car, boat, or hot tub, print a big photo, display it at your booth, add a price tag, and prepare information to hand out to perspective buyers to contact you later.
- NOT SURE WHAT TO BRING? Here are some ideas:
- “Gift-able” items- art, handmade crafts, woodworking, jewelry
- Children’s Toys and board games (if it’s a complete set, note it!)
- Yard Tools
- Home Décor
- Kitchen Appliances (we have outlets for testing)
- Seasonal sports equipment (skis, snowboards, kayak, paddle board, bikes—if items are too big, bring a picture and display it)
- PLEASE NOTE: While one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, that may not always be the case when money is being exchanged. If you have something severely damaged, covered in spider webs or in a box that people can’t see, it’s likely it won’t sell. Choose your items wisely and bring a rag to dust off items for their “sell factor”. You may have a “free items” section, however, you are responsible for taking home unsold items.
- MARKET YOURSELF! Yes, while we do market this event (signs, banner, classified ad, posters, online blog & print newspapers) but tell your friends and neighbors, and if you have a Facebook, post a few photos of your booth on the day of the market! Be sure to like us on facebook “@sjcfair”