Fine Arts (U)
Superintendent: Marsha McAllister
Location: Main Building
White Ribbon only
Best in Show Awards:
Special Award for Young Adult, Ages 16 – 21: Paint Box and Supplies!
Best of Class Awards for Non-Professional Entries:
Adult Artists: 18 years of age and above
Adult Artists with Exceptional Needs: 18 years of age and above
Student Artists: 15 – 18 years of age
Student Artists with Exceptional Needs: 15 – 18 years of age
1. Entrants must be 15 years or older.
2. A total of three entries per artist will be accepted.
3. All entries must be the original work of the artist.
4. All drawings and paintings must be framed and have a strong wire hanging device.
5. Size of each entry not to exceed 22” x 28”. Artists may enter one larger sized piece in
place of two or more legal size entries.
6. Video art entries are not to exceed five minutes in length, including title and credits,
DVD formats only.
7. Artists may enter in either non-professional or professional division. Artists who
regularly sell their work are considered professional – indicate with a “P” or “NP” on
your entry form.
Class I: Painting
e. Other (including: Gouache, Tempera, etc.)
Class II: Drawing
a. Pencil, Graphite, Colored Pencil
c. Oil Pastel
e. Ink, Pen and Ink
f. Other (including Crayon, Scratchboard, Calligraphy, etc.)
Class III: Printmaking
b. Intaglio (including: Etching, Engraving, Drypoint, Mezzotint, Aquatint,
d. Other (including: Chine-collé, Collograph, Monotype, Linocut, Silk-screening,
Class IV: Sculpture
f. Papier Mache
g. Other (including: Plaster, Concrete, Plastics, etc.)
Class V: Mixed Media
d. Book Art
Class VI: Digital and Computer Art
a. Video, Documentary
b. Video, Narrative
c. Digital and Computer Generated Art and Design