- The mission is to maintain and enhance the Fairgrounds and the annual San Juan County Fair to benefit our county citizens.
- To be a premier year-round gathering place that maximizes resources to host a wide range of diverse activities.
- To be recognized as a dynamic county fair, showcasing agriculture, the community & youth in an educational and entertaining environment.
Our Fair Core Values:
- Provide a wholesome community and family focused fair by incorporating healthy competition, education, entertainment, and activities appropriate for all fair-goers.
- Promote agriculture, environmental sustainability and rural living.
- Operate in a safe and fiscally conscious manner.
- Invest in our clientele, our personnel, and our facilities.
- Provide the County and WSU 4H program participants a venue to fulfill their projects.
- Provide a venue that encourages Civic, Town, and County organizations to promote and fundraise for themselves.
Thank you for your support and participation in this wonderful county wide event that showcases so many of the amazing and unique talents of our community.On behalf of the Fair Board and the fantastic team of people that make the fair possible each year, we look forward to seeing you in
WA State Fair Commission:
- The San Juan County Fair Board extends its appreciation to the Washington State Department of Agriculture which administers our state’s Fair Fund. We value the input provided by the commissioners who attend and evaluate our fair on abiannual basis. Staff and Fair Participants recognize the many hours members have dedicated to promoting and maintaining the funding of WA State Fairs. For more information, please visit www.agr.wa.gov