FINE ARTS (U)
Marsha McAllister (360.378.9444)
*People's Choice Ribbon for each Class, each day.
*Best of Fair People's Choice Ribbon: the most votes over four days, awarded the last day of the Fair.
*Special Youth Award Ribbon
*Special Awards & Superintendents' Ribbons
Adult Artists: 18 years of age and above
Adult Artists with Exceptional Needs: 18 years of age and above
Student Artists & Student Artists with Exceptional Needs: 15-18 years of age
1. Entrants must be 15 years or older
2. A total of three entries per artist will be accepted
3. All entries must be the original work of the artist
4. Video art entries are not to exceed five minutes in length, including title and credits.
See https://www.sjcfair.org/p/virtualfair for the Fair's YouTube channel and uploading instructions
5. Artists may enter in either non-professional or professional divisions
Artists who regularly sell their work are considered professional. Please indicate with "P" after title on Form
PLEASE CLICK HERE 2021 On-Line Entry Form and Photograph uploading
If your artwork is a horizontal orientation then hold the camera horizontally.
If your artwork is a vertical orientation then hold the camera vertically.
Get as close to the object as possible in order to fill the camera's image area
Take 2 photographs of each entry:
1. Photograph of the artwork by itself
2. Photograph with you, a family member, or somebody else holding the artwork, or standing next to the artwork, in order to see the scale of the piece.