TRASH TO TREASURES (W)
Superintendent: Kevin Roth, 360-378-4725
SPECIAL AWARD: Peoples Choice Ribbons will be awarded daily.
Trash to Treasures encourages entries to be created from reused, recycled or just plain garbage! If your entry materials were most new or purchase for this project, consider entering in Crafts & Woodworking or Fine Art. Entries made from trash are highly regarded.
RULES - SUBMIT A PHOTO OR VIDEO OF YOUR ENTRY
1. Youth 10 -16 years of age (please specify on entry form)
2. Adult 17 years of age and over (please specify on entry form)
3. Family or groups may enter (please specify on entry form)
4. Only one entry per class per person or group
5. No obvious advertising, political/religious statements, or anything of a violent nature
6. Majority of treasure must be made of recycled materials
7. Must be able to stand alone or be provided with hangers or hooks for display
Exhibits will be judged based on the following criteria:
*Creative or artistic use of recycled materials
*Funny and/or playful
*Something old given a new or different use - functional
Class I: Masks
Class II: Like a Human (ex: Scarecrows, Robots, other humanoid figures)
Class III: Wearable clothing and accessories
Class IV: Musical Instruments
Class V: Flower Power
Class VI: Fair Theme "Lettuce Entertain Ewe!"
Class VII: Natural Material Creations
Class VIII: Seashore trashy treasure