*READ FIRST*THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR EVENT FACILITIES:
- RESTROOMS: Access to restrooms with every rental; paper products included
- GARBAGE: Garbage bins, bags, and recycling stands will be provided. Disposal of event-related garbage in provided dumpster is responsibility of event holder. Please leave bundled recycling bags inside the building after event in a corner--they will be removed by Fairgrounds Staff.
- TABLES: A number of tables (Main Building includes 24 tables, Marie Boe includes 12) Extra tables are available to rent at $5/each, Folding chairs are included per attendance.
- CAPACITY: Main Building 700, Marie Boe, 120 max. Events with projected attendance to exceed listed capacity will not be granted use.
- WI-FI: Wi-Fi is limited at the Fairgrounds. If you need the internet to stream something or use a device to make a payment, consider obtaining a hotspot from your carrier. (Upgrades to both facilities COMING SOON!)
- HEAT: Heat (Main Building includes 10 gallons, Marie Boe includes 5 gallons; additional gallons used will be billed out at $2.50/gallon).
- EVENT HOURS: All events must conclude no later than 12AM-this includes all clean-up and vacating the premises.
- ALL events must secure the proper public permits if applicable.
- INSURANCE: MANDATORY for all facility rentals. No exceptions.
- ALCOHOL: In the event of alcohol being served for a fee, liquor liability aggregate must be added to insurance policy, if being served but no fee or donation is collected, a WA State Liquor Board banquet permit must be obtained for private events, and for non-profits a special occasion license. If a public or under 21 event, liquor must be served/sold in a cordoned off area.
- FOOD: Events serving FOOD at public event or charging a fee for food must obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit. More information:http://www.sanjuanco.com/Health/docs/FoodSafety/Co...
EVENT DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS: A deposit of 50% of the total fee for all rental fees of $150.00 or more is required to secure the contract.If the scheduled event is cancelled within (30)days prior to the event, half of the deposit paid will be refunded; if cancellation comes less than thirty (30) days prior to the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- KEY: A $20 refundable key deposit may be required with the check-out of a Fairgrounds facility key(s). Please bring deposit via separate check.
For events happening in a future year, please contact the Fair Office directly to be put tentatively on our calendar. You will be contacted in the next calendar year to arrange the rental. Until any and all paperwork is complete, no date is guaranteed. Thank you.
Thank you for considering San Juan County Fairgrounds for your event location. Please complete the following form and we will contact you for further event logistics pending application approval. Please enter information below.
*The SJC Fairgrounds has the right to refuse any application for use of the Fairgrounds.*
Questions? Email us or call 360-378-4310
Please complete the form below and click blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of form.
Type of Eventex: Fundraiser, Party, etc.
Event DescriptionPlease give a description of your event
Event Start Time & Duration (Event facilities must be cleaned-up & vacated before 12AM midnightAll events are subject to noise violations
Expected AttendancePlease esitmate event attendance
Tables (8ft x 30"; 48 available)Base Amount included Main Bldg 24, or Marie Boe 12
Chairs (plastic folding)Request desired amount