The Arena at the Fairgrounds is available all-year round for public use. During the Fair, our Arena hosts all 4-H and open class horse events as well as various livestock events. This sand-footing Arena features a recently renovated fence that was built through a community project directed by Chelan Taylor during 2010/2011.
Rules for the Arena:
Please consult the sign at the Arena or see RCW 4.24 for liability information.
WARNING TO PARTICIPANTS: NO PERSON MAY RIDE IN THIS AREA UNLESS:
- They have permission of management and abide by these barn rules. (Call 360-378-4310 to notify Fair Office of use)
- They have familiarized themselves with terrain and any hazards.
- They maintain control of their horse and ride within their ability.
- They have properly inspected all tack and equipment, and it is in safe and operational condition.
- They have fairly and accurately made known their experience to the activity sponsor or professional if they are renting, borrowing, or trying out a horse.
- NOTICE: Except in certain limited circumstances any rider or other participant in a riding activity at this facility who is injured here may not hold the sponsoring agency responsible for his or her injury. RCW4.24
- Persons under 18, have a parent or adult with you for supervision.
- Riders should wear helmets.
- Do not leave horse manure on grounds. Please take it with you.