Contact Fair Staff
Location: Main Building
White Ribbon Only
Judging Criteria: Things that the judges consider in placings:
1. Aroma (as appropriate for style)
2. Appearance (comment on color, clarity, etc.)
3. Flavor (as appropriate to style: comment on balance, finish/aftertaste and other flavor characteristics)
4. Mouthfeel (comment on body, warmth, creaminess, astringency and other palate sensations)
5. Overall impression (comment on overall drinking pleasure associated with entry, give suggestions for improvement)
*Judges will give constructive comments to their review of each entry*
1. This department is for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
2. Every beer exhibit should be bottled in a 12 oz., dark unmarked, crown capped bottle.
3. Wine should be bottled in a corked wine bottle.
4. Two bottles of wine/beer should be submitted in each lot: one unmarked for judging and one for exhibit (labeled if you wish).
5. All exhibitors are limited to 4 entries of wine, and 4 entries of beer (8 total if entering both wine and beer).
6. One bottle will be opened and sampled. After judging, the remainder of the sample will be disposed of.
7. If your entries need to be cool, please bring drinks that are already chilled. We will have coolers with ice.