ZUCCHINI 500 (P)
Entries must be registered to race by 3:00pm every day at the Zucchini 500 display booth. Races start @ 5:00 pm daily at the Skate Park.
White - Ribbon only
FASTEST ENTRY IN CLASS WINS $5!
1. If your racer doesn’t fit on the track, you will not be able to race.
2. Don’t be disappointed; choose your zucchini wisely.
3. All zucchini racers will be judged for speed.
4. Creativity will be judged based on composition, form and originality.
5. Size Limit: Length of Racer- designated by the zucchini Width of Racer- must not exceed 12 inches
6. Age limit:
a. 5 and under
b. 6 to 11
c. 12 and over
CLASS l: Creativity
No age limit for judging, 3 awards each day, must be registered with a Fair Entry form by 3pm each day to be judged.
CLASS ll: Racing
a. Custom- any zucchini component allowed
b. Stock- a zucchini must be used as the body of the racer.