2020 Scarecrow Contest
- Photos of scarecrow entries must be uploaded to www.sjcfair.org online entry for between July 1 thru August 1, 2020.
- All scarecrows entries must be the following:
- Weather hearty (Consider rain and wind—all scarecrows will be displayed outside)
- All scarecrows must be suitable for viewing by all members of the community.
- Only entries created in the current Fair year will be accepted
- Cannot exceed width of 4ft.
- One entry per household.
- Animatronic/electric parts not permitted.
- Any limbs, accessories, etc. must be securely fastened.
CONTEST ENTRY CATEGORIES:
Class I: Best scarecrow made of RECYCLED materials
Class II: Best TRADITIONAL scarecrow
Class III: Best scarecrow reflecting the FAIR THEME of "2020: A Fair Odyssey"
Class IV: Most CREATIVE scarecrow
JUDGING: This is a People’s choice contest. Voters will be able to choose from the listed entry categories above. Voting will occur on the Fair’s “Best of” ballots located next to the Fair’s official information Kiosks.