TEXTILE ARTS (T)
Superintendents: Krispi Staude, 360-378-2434 or Christy Hinkle, 360-378-8423
- Class I: Photo of a COVID-19 mask you made with extra points if modeled by the recipient.
- Class II: *Fair -Themed “A Fair Odyssey!” A photo of an UnFinished Object (UFO) that has been sitting around and would not have gotten finished without this enforced time at home. Date (year) started and finished.
- Class III: A photo of something made using a new technique you learned this year.
- Class IV: A photo of your favorite quilt or sewn item of the year.
- Class V: Challenge item – “Stir Crazy!” Anything that you made that kept you from going “stir crazy” during lockdown!
*There will be a special award for children who learned to quilt or improved their quilting skills during this time of lockdown.
- Class VI: A short (less than 5 minute) video of you telling your story about your entry. You can tell who it was made for and any interesting story about it.
*There will be a “COVID-19 Protection Quilt” that will be raffled off at the end of the fair with money collected going to the Black Lives Matter organization. You will be able to purchase raffle tickets on line. Details for raffle coming soon!
*There will be a people’s choice award for each day of the fair. Any item that previously won the award would not be eligible for another day.