*READ FIRST*THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR EVENT FACILITIES:
- RESTROOMS: Access to restrooms with every rental; paper products included
- GARBAGE: Garbage bins, bags, and recycling stands will be provided. Disposal of event-related garbage is provided.
- TABLES: A number of tables (Main Building includes 24 tables, Marie Boe includes 12) Extra tables are available to rent at $6/each, Folding chairs are included per attendance.
- CAPACITY: Main Building 700, Marie Boe, 120. Events with projected attendance to exceed listed capacity will not be granted use.
- Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities can be provided if available (not rented for another event).
- HEAT: Heat (Main Building includes the use of up to 10 gallons of propane, Marie Boe includes 5 gallons; additional gallons used past allotted limit will be billed after at $3.20/gallon).--Don't heat more than you have to!
- EVENT HOURS: All events must conclude no later than 12AM-this includes all clean-up and vacating the premises. Events with live or loud music are encouraged to conclude music at 10pm.
- ALL events must secure the proper public permits if applicable.
- INSURANCE: MANDATORY for all facility rentals. No exceptions.
- ALCOHOL: In the event of alcohol being served for a fee, a liquor liability aggregate must be added to insurance policy, if being served but no fee or donation is collected, a WA State Liquor Board banquet permit must be obtained for private events, and for non-profits a special occasion license. If a public or under 21 event, liquor must be served/sold in a cordoned-off area.
- FOOD: Events serving FOOD at public event or charging a fee for food must obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit. More information: http://www.sanjuanco.com/416/Food-Safety-Program
EVENT DEPOSIT & CANCELLATIONS: A deposit of 50% of the total fee for all rental fees exceeding $150.00 is required to secure the contract and event date. If the scheduled event is cancelled within (30) days prior to the event, half of the deposit paid will be refunded; if cancellation is less than thirty (30) days prior to the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- KEY: A $20 refundable key deposit may be required with the check-out of a Fairgrounds facility key(s). Please bring deposit via separate check.
For events happening in a future year, please contact the Fair Office directly to be put tentatively on our calendar. You will be contacted in the next calendar year to arrange the rental. Until any and all paperwork is complete, no date is guaranteed. Thank you.
Thank you for considering San Juan County Fairgrounds for your event location. Please complete the following form and we will contact you for further event logistics pending application approval. Please enter information below.
*The SJC Fairgrounds has the right to refuse any application for use of the Fairgrounds.*
Questions? Email us or call 360-378-4310
Please complete the form below and click blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of form.
ex: Fundraiser, Party, etc.
Please give a description of your event
All events are subject to noise violations
Please esitmate event attendance
Base Amount included Main Bldg 24, or Marie Boe 12
Request desired amount
Questions and additional requests below: